Information for Russell Group universities
Our five-day Roadshow, exclusively for Russell Group University exhibitors, attracted over 3,000 prospective students in 2019.
97% of attendees in 2018 said that they are now considering applying to a Russell Group university in the next two years.
If you are a Russell Group university and would like more information on booking your exhibition stand for 2020 or for more information on any of our other fairs, please contact the FindAUniversity Events team at [email protected] or 0114 268 4940.
Why do we run the Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow?
- To promote and reinforce the Russell Group as the hallmark of excellence in UK higher education and to allow member universities to benefit from this association.
- To communicate the value of the academic experience at Russell Group universities by promoting the high-quality teaching and research, high competition for places, high student satisfaction rates, high completion rates and high employer demand that such institutions offer.
- To offer a cost-effective method of postgraduate student recruitment for all Russell Group universities.
- The Roadshow is heavily advertised. The main promotion for this event will be managed by our event partner – FindAUniversity Ltd. – owner of the FindAMasters.com and FindAPhD.com sites. All of the Russell Group benefits from the advertising campaign in the run-up to the fair and from being mentioned in official event materials.
- To enable participating universities to meet well qualified candidates who wish to embark on postgraduate study at a Russell Group institution.
- To provide a forum in which candidates can meet representatives from Russell Group universities.
In 2018 99% of exhibitors said that the Russell Group Roadshow had been worthwhile attending and that they would attend again.
“Great event, lovely staff!”
University of Liverpool
“Really worthwhile and extremely well organised”
University of York
Photographs from the Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow