Information for Russell Group universities
The 2017 Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow is over. Thank you to all 24 Russell Group universities for exhibiting!
We will be running the Roadshow again in November 2018.
If you're interested in becoming a host venue, or would like to ensure you're on our mailing list and the first to hear when early bird booking opens, please contact our dedicated events team: [email protected]
For the past four years, all 24 Russell Group universities have exhibited at the Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow.
“Overall I was very impressed by the Roadshow. It was excellently organised, well attended and the staff/student crew were extremely attentive, friendly and helpful.”
University of Leeds
“I attend a huge number of events and never has one been so well organised and staff so helpful! Thank you.”
Queen Mary University of London
“This is a very well conceived and executed event.”
The University of Sheffield
For more information about the Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow, please email our dedicated Events team by email at: [email protected] or call: 0114 268 4940.
Why do we run a Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow?
- To promote and reinforce the Russell Group as the hallmark of excellence in UK higher education and to allow member universities to benefit from this association.
- To communicate the value of the academic experience at Russell Group universities by promoting the high-quality teaching and research, high competition for places, high student satisfaction rates, high completion rates and high employer demand that such institutions offer.
- To offer a cost-effective method of postgraduate student recruitment for all Russell Group universities.
- The Roadshow will be heavily advertised. The main promotion for this event will be managed by our event partner – Find A University Ltd. – owner of the FindAMasters.com and FindAPhD.com sites. All of the Russell Group will benefit from the advertising campaign in the run-up to the fair and from being mentioned in official event materials.
- To enable participating universities to meet well qualified candidates who wish to embark on postgraduate study at a Russell Group institution.
- To provide a forum in which candidates can meet representatives from Russell Group universities.