Information for Russell Group universities
Our five-day Roadshow, exclusively for Russell Group University exhibitors, attracted over 3,000 prospective students in 2017.
93% of attendees in 2017 said that they are now considering applying to a Russell Group university in the next two years.
If you are a Russell Group university and would like to book, or for more information, please contact the Events team at [email protected] or 0114 268 4940.
Why are we running the Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow?
- To promote and reinforce the Russell Group as the hallmark of excellence in UK higher education and to allow member universities to benefit from this association.
- To communicate the value of the academic experience at Russell Group universities by promoting the high-quality teaching and research, high competition for places, high student satisfaction rates, high completion rates and high employer demand that such institutions offer.
- To offer a cost-effective method of postgraduate student recruitment for all Russell Group universities.
- The Roadshow will be heavily advertised. The main promotion for this event will be managed by our event partner – Find A University Ltd. – owner of the FindAMasters.com and FindAPhD.com sites. All of the Russell Group will benefit from the advertising campaign in the run-up to the fair and from being mentioned in official event materials.
- To enable participating universities to meet well qualified candidates who wish to embark on postgraduate study at a Russell Group institution.
- To provide a forum in which candidates can meet representatives from Russell Group universities.
For the past three years, all 24 Russell Group universities have exhibited at the Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow. 99% of exhibitors in 2017 said that the Russell Group Roadshow had been worthwhile attending and that they would attend again.
“Great event, lovely staff!”
University of Liverpool
“Really worthwhile and extremely well organised”
University of York