Information for exhibitors
Our five-day Roadshow, which is exclusively open to Russell Group Universities, attracted over 3,000 visitors during the course of the week in 2015, with 95% of visitors indicating that they are considering applying to a Russell Group university within the next two years.
Following our 2015 Roadshow, 100% of exhibitors said that the Russell Group Roadshow had been worthwhile attending.
Why are we running a Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow?
- To promote and reinforce the Russell Group as the hallmark of excellence in UK higher education and to allow member universities to benefit from this association.
- To communicate the value of the academic experience at Russell Group universities by promoting the high quality teaching and research, high competition for places, high student satisfaction rates, high completion rates and high employer demand that such institutions offer.
- To offer a cost-effective method of postgraduate student recruitment for all Russell Group universities.
- The Roadshow will be heavily advertised. The main promotion for this event will be managed by our event partner – Find A University Ltd. – owner of the FindAMasters.com and FindAPhD.com sites. All of the Russell Group will benefit from the advertising campaign in the run-up to the fair and from being mentioned in official event materials.
- All Russell Group universities will be given the opportunity to take part in the talks/seminar programme being run as part of the events.
- To enable participating universities to meet well qualified candidates who wish to embark on postgraduate study at a Russell Group institution.
- To provide a forum in which candidates can meet representatives from Russell Group universities.
For more information about the Russell Group Universities Postgraduate Study Roadshow, please email: [email protected] or call: 0114 268 4940.